Wednesday 4 July 2012

8:30 AM, July the 4th, The Future

K.

Having a good time looking at all these people stuck in traffic. I heard the trams should get finished sometime next year - not sure how that’s supposed to change things but that's none of my concern. One would think that after a fuel crisis people would get more considerate. But the moment that all the biofuels kicked in for good, everyone got back to good old habits. You can change the world but not the people...
It seems that the new education reform is all over the news. Sounds like the government got bored of all the overeducated people shuffling papers or flipping burgers. Well, at least nowadays most kids are actually aware that a degree has nothing to do with a real job. I switch off the radio and adjust the vision to better suit the fog. I'm not sure why I tuned in at all. With all the media and counter-media showing their own version of reality, it's hard to tell who's lying the most. Everyone has to find their own version of truth and in the end it always turns out that one is better off accepting the lies. Ignorance is bliss, they say - but it is not my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment